Veracomp is one of the largest IT distributors in Poland. Established in 1991, Veracomp has developed into a group of IT companies of international scope. The Veracomp group consists of:
- Veracomp SA – IT solutions distributor
- Compendium CE – education centre specializing in technical trainings for IT specialists
- Veracomp Europe s.r.l. - IT distributor in Romania
- Veracomp s.r.o. - IT distributor in Czech Republic
- Veracomp SLOVAKIA s.r.o. - distributor in Slovak Repulic
- Veracomp d.o.o. - IT distributor in Adriatic region
Veracomp operates in 16 countries in Central and Eastern Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria and Belarus.
The company’s headquarters is located in Krakow. Veracomp also has a well-developed network of trade offices situated in the largest Polish cities: Warsaw, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice and Rzeszow. Deliveries are sent from the high-bay warehouse centre in Krakow.
Business model – Value-Added Distribution
Since its creation, Veracomp has been implementing a pure distribution model. It means that products and services are offered exclusively for further resale.
Veracomp’s clients and trade partners are IT systems integrators, computer stores, companies specializing in the SME sector service, as well as Internet services providers and telecommunication operators.
In 1996, the strategy of value-added distribution was initiated. It has since been implemented both in Poland and on foreign markets. The company invests in obtaining know-how, education and technical consulting. Presently, to each of the products, Veracomp adds its own value – pre-sales consulting, technical, marketing and educational support.
- Serve a client in a way you would like to be served.
- Plan, then relentlessly move towards your goal, creating many alternative paths — be quick and efficient.
- Aim high, formulate goals that are achievable yet ambitious.
- Be responsible.
- Be a team-player, you’ll achieve more.
- Be honest, sincere and open.
- Succeed with class. Not only effects count – style of achievements matters too.
- Be ruthless in eliminating barriers to the company goals.
- Frugal means wise.
- Every day is a new page in your life — a chance to gain new knowledge and to improve.
- View change as an opportunity for development.